Well, I did my best :-)
And it was wonderful!
The one recurring thought I had during these days was one of ... gratefulness!
Do you know the feeling?
You meet people, talk to people, visit places and in the evening, before you fall asleep, you think: thank you! You lie there and are grateful, tired (very much so!) but grateful.
What was I grateful for? Oh well, let's see:
- For a very intense lunch spent with a girlfriend talking about life and men and dreams and wishes
- For meeting friends again that I hadn't seen in a long time, spending a moment together (with good food, better conversation and much laughter)
- For the fact that a few of my family members are really nice. Not everybody (I am honest here) (there is no perfect family that is for sure!) but those few are worth the whole bunch!
- For visiting the Galleria Nazionale delle Marche, sitting on a bench, admiring "La Muta" painted by Raffaello
- For listening to my aunts talking about how life was when they were young! (I love listening to old people who talk about the old days!)
- And last but not least: for walking the mercato, buying a really cute white handbag, and later on strolling along the beach! It was a cloudy day but nothing beats walking along the beach!